Thursday, March 10, 2016

Morning thoughts

I just had a thought this morning so I'm going to put it down not going to name any names or point out any people
I know I'm a beautiful girl and I know that I look great and all my pictures but that does not mean that I'm looking for some sort of relationship the next person that contacts me about how pretty I am and how old I am and where do I live and all that stuff is just going to be removed from my page
Right now in my life at this point I do not want a relationship and that is my choice
If you're looking for that you're looking in the wrong spot now if you're looking for a friendship that's different because I'm more than willing to be someone's friend but anything more than that and right now at this point in my life no
And if I were to have a relationship I'd want somebody that's close by and not over in never land
I'm not the kind of person that post this kind of stuff on Facebook but if this is the way I have to get my point across this is the way I'm going to do it
I do have my head on my shoulders and I do know what I want and that special person but if you're someone that's just looking for a fling or one night stand I'm not that person see you might as well just unfriend me from your friends list
1 You must be open and honest that is the biggest thing and the most important things to me in a relationship if you don't have that then you don't have a relationship
2 You must accept all my imperfections which include everything that goes along with my wheelchair because guess what it's not going anywhere and I have no choice about that I'm kind of stuck with it
I've been in the chair since I was 2 years old so I know what it's all about and if you don't like that then you might as well just walk away
3 You must have respect for yourself and you must love yourself enough two LOVE me
4 If you don't have enough capable ability to do those three things that I just put above this one then you might as well just keep walking
.....I've been through a lot in my life and I know right from wrong I know what's OK and what's not ok so long story short I'm not a stupid girl they don't try to push it over on me and think you're going to get away with it
I'm going to get off my soapbox and now go have some breakfast and enjoy my cup of coffee
Check back later to see what happens throughout the course of my day and I hope you all have a great day and thank you for taking this into consideration please remember if I get any more messages like this you will just be removed and no questions asked

No comments:

Post a Comment