Saturday, March 5, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
Decided to start this early today because my day started early so I'm going to put a few things down and add some stuff later
I'm so grateful for my team of doctors that have helped me out through this past year..I realize that this morning as I woke up in extreme pain and I realized that I have extra medication that I can take for just this occasion....let me reiterate I do not like taking medication but in my life it is very necessary to have a productive day
I need to reassure you that all of these are my thoughts they're not coming from anyone else is just what I'm thinking at the time and feel like writing down to share with all of you
If you don't like this just go away I'm not asking you to stay nor am I saying you have to so if you prefer not to see these just go away
Remember March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month so please take some time and wear green in the month of March can even be as simple as a pair of green socks or a green hair band that's not too hard right
Got a call from my mom and dad this morning asking if I wanted to go grocery shopping and maybe out to eat what a wonderful feeling to know that people are thinking about me....It is great and I love it very much looking forward to seeing them today
My family may not be rich and we don't have lots of money but we all make sure that we have what we need
A few weeks back my mom and dad surprise me with something that was really unexpected .....they purchased a trailer so that I could go out with my power chair more often it's not fancy and it doesn't have all the bells and whistles but the point is that I can use my power chair more often with my family which makes them more easier on me
it's the little things in life that make all my struggles worth it....I would not change anything for the world although I do have days where I wish I could stand up and walk like everyone else but then I think to myself how would I handle that I'm so used to being the way I am but I just don't think I would handle that very well
I hope you all have a beautiful Saturday and remember the day is not all about you think about someone else today even if its just saying hi or giving them a hug that means more than you probably even know
My electric bill is a little more than I was expecting this month....guess I will just continue to turn off lights and things when I leave the room and see what happens next month but at least I know it's paid and it will be paid soon because it's in the mailbox ready to be mailed on Monday
Chinese food is my weakness is one of my favoritebut it's okay to treat yourself once in awhile right
had a great afternoon with my mom and dad it's always wonderful to spend time with them believe it or not I don't mind spending time with them at all some people might say I'm crazy but really I love them with all of my heart and I would not be where I am without them today
they help me with a few more groceries and a new water filter for my sink what great parents they are I didn't even ask for any of this and they treat me....they must love me a lot right
so here is a shout out to my mom and dad a big thank you and a big I love you for everything and thanks for coming up every now and again to take me out of this house and to have a little fun I can't wait till next time cuz I know there will be lots of fun
I really do think that's all for today friends check back tomorrow for a new gratitude list I love you all very much sleep well and remember to say a prayer for someone you love

No comments:

Post a Comment