Thursday, March 17, 2016

Daily Gratitude/ Pump

Daily Gratitude
Just walked in the door at 4:30 what a long day
My pump is filled and I'm already feeling tons better
It's time to go fill my tummy was some yummies
The great thing is if I have left over so I don't have to make anything
Hope everyone is having a great st. Patrick's Day
If you reach this point push the like button to let me know you stopped by
extremely grateful that the day went as well as it did.... we had a little trouble with the first van we were using so we had to go to the station and get another van but other than that my ride went extremely well
Feeling extremely beautiful today with a green shirt and a very colorful scarf on today for st. Patrick's Day
Please remember that the month of March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month...my hope is that you share the awareness and you wear green for someone that you love
You know you're loved when your cat jumps in your lap the first thing when you walk in the door
My hope for you today is that you find some gratitude even is it is a gray day outside please remember to smile and please remember to make someone smile
I love all of you with all of my heart I must go eat something for dinner and rest
Going to add some pump pictures to the end of this post
they may be a little graphic for some of you but I figured it was time to share what I go through every few months and I've had a lot of people ask me what they actually do and how they actually do it so I asked the doctor if I could take some pictures
I will write again tomorrow have a great evening everyone








No comments:

Post a Comment