Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Yesterday's Daily Gratitude!

Daily Gratitude
As I sit and write this the TV is off in the house is quiet
It's taking me a while to sit down and write this today as I reflect back on where I was a year ago today
I am so glad that my mother taught me right from wrong
I am so happy with myself that I have the ability to get up and walk away
That I have the courage to tell myself that I am NOT going to be treated that way
That I have the courage to tell myself that I'm beautiful and I will make it through
To my friend Lisa thank you I love you with all of my heart
To my friend Michelle thank you for our conversation last night and please know that I'm always here if you need to talk
Kitty got out of the house today and was in the hallway for about 10 to 20 minutes and I had no idea where she was mommy was a little scared the only way I knew where she was is because she knows where home is and she was scratching at the door....man I love that kitty
My list is in no specific order and I like it that way if you don't like it find the red X and click it
I decorated my door for Saint Patrick's Day today
I really love to color it's very relaxing
It's March 1st
Today starts cerebral palsy Awareness Month please take some time and wear green throughout the month this month is very important to me as of now there is not a cure for cerebral palsy
I'll be very honest with you I wake up every morning wishing I could take a step or two by myself
Wishing that I didn't have to take all the medication that I do just so I can have a productive day
Sometimes I wish did I could just wake up in the morning get dressed put my shoes on feed myself without struggling through it
But I can tell you without a doubt that I love myself I love Who I am I I may struggle and I may hate some days but without all of that I would not be Who I am today
So please once or twice or maybe even three times this month we're green for those of us with the disabilities called cerebral palsy
If you're not having a great day today I want to tell you that I love you with all of my heart and if you know someone that's not having a great day today I encourage you to give them a hug and to tell them that everything is going to be ok
I think I'm going to leave you with that today so have a great evening and I love all of you with all of my heart and remember I am always here if you need to talk

No comments:

Post a Comment