Thursday, March 3, 2016

Daily Gratitude!

Daily Gratitude!!
I am feeling beautiful in green today remember March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month please think about wearing green at some point during the month of March
If you happen to wear green a time in March feel free to post a picture on my Facebook page saying why you were wearing green and who you are wearing green for
Just have to say I look pretty beautiful and feel pretty beautiful in my stander picture today
Grateful that tomorrow is Friday and that the week went unbelievably well
Extremely happy that I made my last payment on one of my bills I've been trying to pay off...we will see next month if there's any interest left on that card that I have to pay if there is I will just continue to pay it off but I'm pretty sure I made the last payment today and put it in the mail
Realize that it's okay to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon if I'm extremely tired seeing as how I haven't been feeling very well the last few days it's not a cold or I'm not sick so don't worry about that its just the fact that my muscles are sore and they're very tired and I do need my pump filled and I do get it filled on Saint Patrick's Day so I do have no regrets about feeling the way I've been feeling the past couple days because I know why I feel that way and it has a lot to do with my pump and needing my medication
I've realized that it's alright for me to have days where I just don't feel good....I've had several people tell me that it's alright to not hide the way I'm feeling behind a smile its alright to feel like crap
Today I'm really hoping that I can get back to the Boys and Girls Club soon ......my hope is and I'm looking towards April 1st to be back at the club
And friends if you're having a bad day today or just feeling down please know that I love you with all of my heart and I'm wishing the best for you today and that someone in your life puts a smile on your face
If you have a chance today please think about making a donation to Mistys keychains right now we are in need of so many things but the thing we need the most is donations so that we can mail the 500 key chains that we have ready to be put in the mail...we have to mail these soon
Time to go find some dinner I love all of you with all of my heart and I hope you had the best day and I hope you have a great evening
As you go to bed tonight please say a prayer for someone you love and I'm sure there's someone in your life it could just use a prayer so keep them in your thoughts as you go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment