Saturday, March 12, 2016

Yesterday's Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
First and foremost
Wishing Nancy Reagana sweet farewell and hoping that she finds her place in heaven alongside her sweetheart
Rest in peace sweet lady
It's Friday!!
I just have to say I have the best mother in the world....she stop by today just to say I love you in to bring me some quarters for wash...what a great mommy I have
My wheelchair was picked up at 11 and brought back at 2:30 all fixed and in one piece.....makes a person feel fabulous
The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day
My sister called this morning and asked if I wanted to hang out tomorrow afternoon and of course I said yes what a great sister I have
My ride to the cities on Thursday this coming week is set for 11:15 and I have a round trip home so the same person that brings me will be bringing me home...it's a great feeling to have that all figured out and a relief off my shoulders.....although I know all that information I'm still going to call on Monday just to confirm everything and make sure it's set
Man I'm so ready to make that trip my legs are so sore....it's going to be a long day as usual but in the long run I know I will feel much better
Also got a call from my care coordinator this morning telling me that we have a board meeting on the 23th....if you do not already know I'm on one of the many boards for CentraCare...been on this board since about 2014 it's an honor and a privilege to be a part of this so I'm hoping the meeting goes well I also found out that they're buying me lunch
If you're going through the situation today that you feel like you must fix but you know you can't....I feel it is important today to leave you with these words
Just let it be...Just let it play out and just let it be
Now that may sound difficult and for some of you it may be difficult...butt just let it be
I can't wait to go to bed tonight I'm so tired
Thinking about going and sitting outside for a while I really want to enjoy the sunshine for a while
This is a work in progress but I thought I'd get it started
So if you've gotten to this point push the like button below to let me know you stopped by
Love you all so much and have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment