Thursday, March 10, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
One day closer to Friday !!!smile emotico
Did my standard for about an hour this morning....enjoying the fact that I've done my standard every Thursday for over a month now
Today marks a week out from going down to the cities to get my pump filled....I always feel a little nervous about making a trip.... a lot of the time I make the trip by myself.....I know it's me stepping out of my box but I still get a little nervous and I know it's medically necessary for me to go get this procedure done.... so hoping I make it there and home again safe
If you get a chance in the course of the day and you happen to see this post please post a comment and tell me how they have been helping you or do you get anything out of these posts I'm just curious to see what people think or how they feel....but please remember if you're going to post something nasty just don't post anything at all
I'm grateful to know that all my bills are paid for the month or on the way to being paid
Here I Go Again March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month I may post this in every gratitude post that I do but it is important to me so here you go please think about wearing green during the month of March it can be as simple as a hair tie or a pair of earrings...thank you and I really appreciate it
Really proud of myself I've gotten a lot accomplished today..... just saying
Don't forget to change your clocks on Sunday it's that time of year again.....I'm excited cuz that means summer is one step closer to being here
If you haven't smiled today I hope through the course of the rest of the day that you find something or someone to smile about or that you make someone smile
I'm not sure what else to share with you today sometimes these will be short and sometimes these posts will be long
If you've gotten to this point in the daily gratitude please press the like button so that I know you stop by
My hope for you today is that you had a great day and that you accomplished all you wanted to accomplish today and that somebody told you that they love you today and the very last thing is that you smiled today
Have a great evening will write again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment