Thursday, March 10, 2016

Yesterday's Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
I finally have some time by myself so I can quietly sit here and do this for all of you
Wednesday's get to be quite long for me as my PCA is here from 9 till 3:30 on Wednesdays
Starting to wonder why my cat likes to chew on the telephone cord in my room
I got a package today it was part of my C-PAP supplies and I also got a phone call saying the rest should be here in a day or two so I'm feeling very optimistic about switching companies
I made some fresh orange juice with my NutriBullet this morning I usually use that more in the summer time than in the winter time but this morning I really wanted some orange juice so I decided to pull it out and boy was it delicious
I have one of my favorite skirts on today but I'm deciding not to overwhelm you with pictures even though I feel really beautiful
All my bills are almost paid for the month just got the last one today and plan on putting it in the mail soon....no grocery shopping for the month it was more important to get a new virus thing for my computer some ink and of course I really needed some coffee and creamer....that's important right smile emoticon
I love when my house is clean the laundry's done the dishes are done laundry is put away and everything is cleaned up makes you feel fantastic right
Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner I'm thinking about just making a bag of popcorn tonight don't really feel like working too hard on making something for dinner...
What's good on TV tonight anyone know I'm usually not a big TV person on Wednesday nights so if you have any suggestions put them in the comment section below
As St. Patrick's Day approaches friends I want to tell you to be careful and safe and please don't drive drunk...if you must drink please find a safe ride home please ask a friend to take your keys please ask a friend for a ride home or Last Resort just call a cab
I hope you are having a great Wednesday and that you have a great Wednesday evening to spend some time with someone special or just spend some time with yourself....just remember it's important to take care of yourself that means every once in awhile do something for yourself.....I think I need to take my own advice on this one my mom tells me all the time that I need to do something for myself more often....but in my heart of hearts I know the best thing for me to do is help others instead of help myself...that's what makes me smile and helps me get through every day
If you've gotten to this point in today's daily gratitude push the like button to let me know that you actually stopped and read this
My hope for you today is that you get something out of this post today or it just makes you smile
If your day's going a little slow and you need a pick-me-up just know that I love you with all of my heart and that I hope in some part of your day that you smile
Don't forget march is cerebral palsy Awareness Month so take some time and put green on.... can be as simple as a pair of green socks......you're probably tired of me talking about this but you know what I don't care it's important to me so it's going in my daily gratitude smile emoticon
Have a great evening and I'll write again tomorrow...... hey that rhymes 

No comments:

Post a Comment