Sunday, March 6, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
If you read this post at all or find it inspirational or worth reading push the like button...I'm curious to know how many people actually pay attention to what they're reading
As I sit here today on a beautiful Sunday afternoon writing this for you the TV is off and the house is quiet
I haven't had the TV on at all today I just been reading my book and enjoying that very much
My hope is that you take some time for yourself today and just breathe...my hope is that you go outside and enjoy the sunshine
I went outside for a little bit this afternoon it was still a little bit too chilly for me but it's great to see the sunshine means summer will be here before we know it which makes me very excited
But I also noticed something else outside there's a lot of trash everywhere....my dear friends we need to take care of this world so we can continue to live on this earth if you go outside today and enjoy the sunshine and you see a piece of trash pick it up and throw it in the garbage can where it belongs....this is not the way we should be treating this earth we live on.....every spring when it gets dry enough outside I go around our building and pick up trash because there's just so much of it out there and I don't know where it comes from.....if you're one of those people that opens up your window of your car and throws things out of it next time you're about to do that think about it before you do it you're hurting the earth we live on by throwing trash everywhere
To my mom and dad I had a wonderful time yesterday afternoon so thank you for coming up and spending the afternoon with me it always means so much and i really appreciate it
Sometimes I forget how much I really love long hair it's been over a year since I cut my hair last and I just feel beautiful with my long hair I'm sure I'll end up cutting it sooner or later but I just have to say I feel like stream Lee beautiful with my long hair
If you're at home sitting by yourself feeling down please know that I love you with all of my heart and it's a beautiful day go outside and enjoy the sunshine you will be amazed how it makes you feel
It's hard to believe that it will be Monday again tomorrow I hope you all have a fantastic week and then in the course of your week you make someone smile
It's not a bad thing to put a little green in your wardrobe either don't forget that March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month please wear green when you have a chance....I know it would put a smile on my face
I'm not sure what else to tell you today so I think I'll leave you with that and if I think of something else I will just added to the end of the post
Please know I love you and have a great afternoon and don't forget to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment