Sunday, March 13, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
I'm doing today's daily gratitude a little bit different today it's going to be me talking from my heart
For me I have an inner confidence in an outer confidence...I saw my outer confidence more then my inner confidence....on the 21st of May of this year will be a year since I got my new pump placed
From the beginning of having my old pump it was horrible...I was so sick all the time and I would go to the doctor and told them I didn't feel good and no one's listening to me
I got so frustrated but no one was listening to me so I did not care about myself...I got to the point where I didn't care about nothing and I knew if somebody didn't listen to me soon and start listening to what I had to say that I was going to die....that old pump was tearing me up inside and I lost my inner confidence....the last few months before I got my new pump were horrible...my confidence was beat down to nothing
Why am I telling you this because is just under a month I will have had my new pump for a year May 21st to be exact is when I got my new pump.....my new team of doctors are amazing...they knew I was beat down to nothing and I had no confidence left....Misty your going to get your confidence back and you're going to smile again
I knew when I left that hospital that day....that I had a second chance at life that I had a second chance to get my confidence back by outer confidence in my inner confidence back....had that moment in that space of time it didn't matter what happened in the months before or the year before What mattered was I had a second chance to make my life better
So this past year I've been eating better taking care of myself going to appointments when they need to even when I don't feel like going
Going to the doctor when you haven't seen him in a couple months and he says Misty you look amazing
Seeing friends that I haven't seen in years and the first thing they say is you look amazing
Having my sisters in my family come and visit me and we go out without having any issues and they help me only if I ask.... And they leave me at my apartment knowing that I will be ok
And the most important thing is that I look into my mother's eyes and it's not a look of worry anymore....She looks up...my daughter is beautiful and she's confident and knows her daughter's going to be ok
So being able to put on this skirt that's a little bit smaller than the one I had on yesterday is amazing and I feel amazing and I have my confidence back....I love to smile I love to be in the sunshine... I love to read books.... I love to cook.... I love to hang out with my best friend.... I hope to find that special someone that loves me just as much as I love myself
So friends if you're having a horrible day and you feel just horrible about yourself....pick yourself up get yourself out of that hole... life is much more about being stuck in a hole....look at all the people you have around you who love you who want to see you smile who want to see you do better for yourself
My Hope for you today is that this daily gratitude brings you some kind of comfort it gives you the confidence to come out of your shell and do something good for yourself and pick yourself up off the ground
I love each and everyone of you with all of my heart and if I haven't talked to you lately please come by and say hi because I love all of you very very much
Wishing you a happy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment