Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Daily Gratitude!!

Daily Gratitude!
Believe it or not I really don't know what to put in this post today haven't had the greatest day
Had a really rough time sleeping last night
My body is telling me I'm tired and that I need my pump filled
This disability never goes away it affects me even when I'm trying to sleep so please remember to wear green at some point during the month of March
Although I'm really proud of who I am and where I came from and what I've been through there are days that it's really hard to be me I have days where I don't want to get out of bed and today was one of those days
But I did it...I pulled myself out of bed and made it through the day and I hope tomorrow is better than it was today
I have a great PCA that comes and helps me everyday and to day was are long day she was here from 9 until 3:30 this afternoon helping you with a shower making sure I have breakfast and whatever else we need and cleaning my house for me because unfortunately there's just a lot of things that I need help with
So today I can say I'm very grateful for this sweet lady that comes and helps me everyday
I'm just going to be honest in this daily gratitude today...there going to be days where I just feel like crap there going to be days where I just don't feel like doing the daily gratitude but I'm pulling myself out of my box and I'm doing it for you because I hope that someone out there somewhere can get something out of my daily gratitude post
Because if I can pull myself out of my box for just a little bit to write this for you then you got to know that there's no reason that you can pull yourself out of your box and be happy help someone make someone smile give someone a hug or just say hi that's what life's all about right
My hope is that you find some use for wisdom out of this post today it may not be a happy one or it may not be what you expected but I hope someone out there somewhere get something out of this post today because not every day is my life peaches and Roses there's days where I just feel like crap and a lot of it behind a smile and then I am alright but since it is CP Awareness Month I am just going to be open and honest with you in this post today today I feel like crap my body is just tired and it needs a break
I'm sure tomorrow I will have a smile on my face and feel a little better but honestly having cerebral palsy is hard it takes a lot out of me but I always seem to make it through with a smile
If you're having a bad day today please know that I love you and it's not about what you have it's about what you already have look around you I'm sure you have family pets siblings children they all love you and you if you're having a rough day ...tell them I'm having a rough day can we please talk I could use someone to talk to or I could use a hug please I need to know that somebody out there cares well I'm telling you today that I care and that I love you with all of my heart
So I encourage you today to make sure the people around you are happy.... and they don't need someone to talk to....if they're sick today make sure they are comfortable and they have what they need....I encourage you to think about someone else today think about how they're feeling instead of how you're feeling
I think that's what I'm going to leave you with today I love you with all of my heart and I will be back again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment