Thursday, March 31, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
How was your day
It was rainy and cold in st. cloud but I guess we need that too .....one day closer to Summer
My legs are sore today I can tell that it's rainy and cold outside....I am my own weather gauge smile emoticon
I really had a great day didn't do much but my PCA was here pretty much all day until 3:30 and we always seem to have a good time when she's here cleaning my house it's always interesting and we laughed and we talked about things she really is a great friend
I started decorating my door for spring
I'm so excited that the weather is going to be warmer and then I'll be able to use my chair more often to go to the store and get the things I need and just be outside because I really do love that
I think it's important to enjoy the things you really love
I'll be really grateful when this new laundry soap is incorporated into my house and I don't have to worry about the rash anymore it's really uncomfortable and I don't wish this on anyone
If you reach this point please press the like button below
Excited to just have the evening to myself and Color the things for my door and watch some TV
Hoping that you all had a great day and that you smiled through your day....if you are having a rough day please know that I love you and then I'm always here for you sending you a big hug and wishing you a better day tomorrow
Tomorrow is the last day of March so please think about wearing green 4 cerebral palsy Awareness Month.....Had green on today and I hope that I remember to wear green tomorrow as well
I should probably start thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner but I'm just not sure
Have a great night everyone and I'll be back tomorrow to write again remember to keep smiling and if you have a chance help somebody else smile today too

No comments:

Post a Comment