Tuesday, March 15, 2016

From Monday!

Daily Gratitude
Happy Monday!!!!
Feeling beautiful in green today....Happy Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month
I received my new state ID in the mail this afternoon....not going to post it on Facebook but I have to say I look pretty damn good in that picture
Watching Dr. Phil at this present moment and I have to say I really like this show
Feel really creeped out when you realize your cat is staring at you
It's a fantastic feeling when you tell your PCA that she is helping you put on an extra large skirt which means of size 17 - 18....got a big high-five and a way to go
it's a really chilly day in Minnesota cold and foggy not one of my favorite days but I'll take it because it means it's one step closer to Summer
I just have to say that I'm in a fantastic mood today!!! smile emoticon
Feeling motivated today and hoping I can mail these keychains very soon
Hoping that each of you are having a great day and you were smiling through your day
If you've made it to this point in the daily gratitude please press the like button
Going to work on a Schwan's order today because I really want some fish sticks....sometimes I really like being an adult so I can enjoy what I like and what I like includes fish sticks smile emoticon
My hope for you this week is that you have a fantastic week and that you make it through the tough parts and come out on the other side still smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment