Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
Sorry for the lack of post but I needed to take some time and figure out what was going on as of right now I'm feeling much better still not quite myself but much better
My sister's Rock
It's a beautiful day even though we could use a little more SUN and a little less wind
Feeling grateful to have my daily vitamins and other supplements back into my pill regimen....it's been a while because I just did not have the money to buy them
Really love to use coupons
My daily gratitude is in No Pacific order
Have plans on updating my blog later on tonight
Need to work on decorating my door with something springy
Feeling grateful that I have friends that will help me with stuff on short notice
Should take some time and put my mom's meals in the fridge....for those of you who do not know every two weeks I get 14 meals delivered to my house so it's less work that I have to try to do myself and it's very helpful when I'm not feeling the greatest like this past week and the last couple days
Should take some time and figure out something for dinner I just had snack but I know I should have something more to eat
I hope you all are having a great afternoon and that your day continues to go well
I don't have much more to tell you today it's been quite uneventful which is good in my book but I will leave you with this I love you and I hope you continue to smile and that tomorrow goes just as well as today
I will be back tomorrow to write again
if you made it to the end like this post

No comments:

Post a Comment