Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Yum!!!


OMG I'm really excited to share this with you
I will post pictures after I'm done explaining it
I think I found my new sweet treat is actually pretty good for you
And wanted to try something that I have seen on the side of my soy milk box for a while now
It's not exactly the recipe that's on the box it's kind of my own creation but oh my gosh is it delicious
Here's what I put in it
About a cup of soy milk....I drink soy milk instead of regular milk
Sweetened coconut shredded.....I did my own measurements on all of this cuz it was experimenting I just wanted to try it so do this at your own risk and add what you wish
A cup of soy milk
Sweetened coconut--- shredded
About 2 spoon full of cocoa powder
And two spoonfuls of peanut butter
Blend it all together and enjoy!!!
It is really delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment