Thursday, March 24, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
My day is finally slowed down a little bit so I have some time to sit down and write this for you
Sorry my post yesterday wasn't very happy one but some days are like that and they're just not very happy and yesterday was one of those days....as far as my computer goes it's working but it's not working well so we'll just see how it goes and if it dies it dies and they have to find a way to buy a new one or just go without one for a while
My PCA was here today from 9 until 3:30 she is really a great lady and I appreciate all the help she gives me throughout the week
So my house is clean and smells pretty in here in the laundry is done that makes for a great day
As I mentioned yesterday I was wait at the doctor's office and found out that I lost 16 pounds since the last time I lose weight.....to me that is a great accomplishment and it just gives me motivation to keep going and eating healthy and just doing what I'm doing there's no reason that I need to stick extra food in my mouth when I don't need it.... I'm very motivated now no matter how much more weight I lose remember I don't know the numbers all I know is I lost 16 pounds since the last time I was Weight
It's a fantastic feeling when you get a call from both your parents in the same day and you sit up at 11:30 at night texting with your mom on the telephone while she's at work ....because I really wanted to tell her about my day and tell her my frustrations I love my mom with all my heart even when she's at work at 12 o'clock at night she's still there for me no matter what time it is
Feeling grateful but it's almost the weekend and I'll have time by myself just to relax and reflect on the week
If you reach this point in the daily gratitude please press the like button below
I am truly looking forward to seeing some of my family on Sunday and even if I don't see all of them it's still going to be a fun day
Well I guess I need to go figure out something for dinner so I can take my last antibiotic for the day....maybe I'll even put those poppy seed muffins together and throw them in the oven
Not sure what else to tell you today so I think I may go for now but remember the day's not over and may be almost over but it's not over so there's a chance I might add something to this post
I love all of you so much please continue to smile and I will write again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment